Read 1 Customer ReviewsWrite Your Own Review
- Quality Climing tree stand for age Review by Jake
Value Quality Price
I bought this stand when I was 16 years old and still use it today. Mine did not come with the footrest and has less seat padding than the current model. Other than that it looks exaclty the same. The chains are a good feature but are not as quick as some of the other models out on the market. You have to take the pin out adjust the chain and slip the pin back in to lock the chain in place. This can be tricky when it is dark in the woods. Fortunately i have never dropped the pin.
- Good archery stand with room to shoot bow
- Safe. I have never slipped with this stand. The teeth on it sharp enough to grip very well. Plus the arm rests offer some more security for those that don't like completely open stands.
- Good value. I have never tried lonewolf but this stand doesn't make any noise when i am in it. For 100 bucks less i would pick this all the time.
- No creaking when sitting in stand. No creaking even in cold weather
- Need to buy bungee chords to secture the two parts together when packing out
- Carrying straps are not very comfortable.
- Probably takes longer to set up than other models from other companies. Both brothers have newer climbers that offer the cable set up
- Chains shrinkwrap will wear off (just wrap with black Gorrilla Tape when that happens)
(Posted on 10/30/11)