Archery Academy Instructor
This position has been filled.
Lancaster Archery Supply is an industry leading archery distributor and retailer. In addition to our thriving phone and web based sales center, we also support a physical location in Lancaster, Pennsylvania with a Retail Showroom and an Archery Academy. We are now seeking an Archery Instructor to facilitate all Archery Academy programs with the goal of creating a lifelong passion for archery within all students by teaching and inspiring.
Candidates must be motivated by the energy in the archery community and the excitement created by developing new archers.
• Teach instructional, hands on archery classes to a diverse range of students.
• Provide complete instructions, including body alignment, shot execution, muscle groups and corrections.
• Provide a positive and enjoyable class atmosphere; give encouragement and create a comfortable and appealing environment.
• Incorporate safety training and awareness into daily activities.
• Evaluating performance and providing suitable feedback, balancing criticism with positive and motivating comments.
• Adapting to the needs and interests of the group or individual participant.
• Communicating instructions and commands using clear, simple language.
• Assist Program Coordinator in creating and developing curriculum with outlines, visual aids and handouts for classes.
• Provide support for all Archery Academy events such as tournaments, off site demonstrations and leagues.
• Promote sales through additional classes and related to archery equipment to existing students.
• Minimum USA Archery Level 2 Instructor certification within 60 days of hire.
• A personality with enthusiasm and charisma with a positive and generous attitude.
• Experience teaching adults and children on an introductory level.
• Strong computer, organizational and time management skills.
• Self-motivating; able to work independently and in a team.
• Successful background screening.
• Able to work evening and weekend hours
How to Apply
Step 1: Complete our online Employment Inquiry.
Step 2: Submit your resume to [email protected] or mail resume to Lancaster Archery Supply, 21 Graybill Road, Leola, PA 17540.
- Competitive Hourly Wage DOE
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Aetna Health Insurance with $500 Deductible
- $10,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan after 90 days with 3% Employer Contribution and Profit Sharing