Axcel’s RXL carbon-bar sight for Olympic-style recurve bows is even lighter than the aluminum sight, but it still delivers all of the RXL features. It’s got large knobs, which allow windage and elevation adjustments to be made with ease. And it’s got the dovetail guide system, which holds your aperture in place more solidly than dowel systems, when making windage adjustments.
• Lightweight, durable and dependable!
• Designed with the most Advanced Carbon Technology, the Achieve Carbon Bar features a higher weight to strength ratio as compared to similar aluminum models
• Arguably, the greatest feature of the Achieve Carbon Bar is its high resistance to wind due to creative machining of intricate cutouts and chamfers, copied from the Achieve lightweight aluminum recurve bar
• A superior "Windage Dovetail Guide System" replaces inferior twin-dowel guide systems and provides zero backalsh
• Features the "VTS" (Variable Tension System) providing an adjustment where the archer personally chooses a desired elevation travel tension setting
• Added lock feature most commonly used in single distance tournaments
• Provides 4.375" of elevation adjustment