Axcel paid special attention to the details when building its RXL aluminum sight for Olympic-style recurve bows. It’s easy to use, with large knobs for making all your adjustments. And the dovetail guide system for making windage adjustments holds your aperture in place more solidly than dowel systems. The aluminum rod is super light and it keeps the cost down.
• Designed specifically for Olympic style recurve bows
• Constructed of aircraft aluminum and weighs less than the top selling carbon bar sight
• A superior "Windage Dovetail Guide System" replaces inferior twin-dowel guide systems
• Features the "VTS" (Variable Tension System) providing an adjustment where the archer personally chooses a desired elevation travel tension setting
• Added lock feature most commonly used in single distance tournaments
• Provides 4.375" of elevation adjustment and a 9" extension bar