Read 4 Customer ReviewsWrite Your Own Review
- Durable and quite functional Review by Darkside Dave
Quality Price Value
I have been using one of three of these stands for over 3 years now. The only issue is that the spike is usually a bit loose (you can unscrew it and flip it around for outside use). I usually put some string wax on the threads to keep it from loosening up.
You partially unscrew the legs to fold them up, then you can screw them back down to lock them into the folded position. However, with the mesh bag, I just leave the legs loose so I don't need to screw them down to make it easier to setup. A bayonet style action would be quicker, but the existing mechanism is at least reliable.
I never use the stabilizer cradle (have never even tried). However, the cradle also has a slot for the string that can be adjusted up or down for your bow's brace height. This provides extra stability and is a most welcome feature.
The riser cradle can be a bit snug if you have taped your handle. It is plastic so you can shave it down to loosen the fit if needed.
(Posted on 5/1/16)
- Great stand Review by Michelle
Value Quality Price
I bought this stand because I have a bad back and can't bend over multiple times. I don't use a stabilizer so it sits well. It's a perfect height for me and packs up nicely.
(Posted on 11/29/15)
- Nice Stand but a bit pricey Review by Andrew
Value Quality Price
I like the stand although I wish it is a bit heavier. The materials and construction is very nice. It is a quality product. I have 2 complaints about this product though:
1. The holder that cradles the riser is a bit big, so there is too much room for the riser to tilt. I understand this cradle cannot be too small or it won't fit some riser properly. I fixed it by wrapping the cradle with shoe laces, so it is snug when my bow is placed on this cradle.
2. The stabilizer cradle is a bit flimsy. I wish the arm is made out of carbon fiber or metal with a plastic cradle.
These are not deal breaker but because of these 2 flaws and the price, the value is lower than I like.
(Posted on 8/5/15)
- Best on the market Review by Boondock
Price Value Quality
Nice not having to reach down low to retrieve your bow.
(Posted on 8/11/13)