Archers’ hands come in all shapes and sizes. The Scott Focus Release is built to fit them all. This is an open-style hinge release, which can be customized to shoot with two to four fingers. A solid thumb peg gives you extra grip when you’re drawing. Shoot the Focus with or without a click, and you can adjust it to go off as fast or slow as you like.
• Combines tournament proven-characteristics of the Longhorn series with top-end features and enhanced geometry
• Proven ergonomic design with contoured finger separation
• Open position full radius tapered handle
• Optimized geometry for consistent shot timing
• Interchangeable finger extensions and thumb pegs