Now you can know exactly where to hunt. Unlike trail cameras that trigger on short-range
motion, the PlotWatcher HD TLV (Time-Lapse Video) captures images of an area regardless
of how far the subject is from the camera, covering an area 10 times greater than a traditional scouting camera.
When set up at hunting locations, this greater field of view allows the hunter to see game
and their travel patterns that would have otherwise gone undetected by traditional trail cameras.
Images are taken every 5 or 10 seconds from dawn until dusk, producing a short HD video that, when reviewed with the GameFinder software, will allow you to review a full day of activity in just a few minutes.
As a result, the PlotWatcher shows you exactly what you would have seen had you been there. With this ability, hunters can preview likely hunting locations and make an educated decision on where and when to hunt. This will allow hunters to stop wasting time by hunting unproductive spots and focus their efforts on the best locations.
• Battery Life: Over 7 days of daytime time-lapse video is typical
(Four AA batteries not included)
• Software: GameFinder Software with MotionSearch
• Replay Time: Review one 12 hour day in just a few minutes
• HD Video: 1280×1024 (HD) or 640×368 (Std)
• Midday Skip: Customize your recording time
• Time Lapse: Capture images at 5 sec. or 10 sec.
• Storage: USB drive - 4 GB recommended (not included)
• Dimensions: 2.0" W 3.5" L 7.5" H
(* 4-AA batteries & USB flash drive are both needed to operate camera)