An expandable broadhead that allows you to adjust the cutting diameter from 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 inches. Bowhunters who shoot lower draw weights might find they get better penetration with the smaller cutting diameter, while bowhunters who shoot heavier weights might like the extra cutting surface to create a giant wound channel.
• Engineered for field point accuracy... even on angled shots
• Two blade design with patented set screw adjustment, allows you to change the blade width from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
• Aircraft grade aluminum ferrule
• Case hardened stainless steel trocar chisel tip
• .032" stainless spring steel blades
• Available in 100 grains
• 3 heads per pack