The bigger the arrow, the more lines you’re going to cut. It’s that simple. And the Easton X27 is a big one. This is an aluminum arrow that’s got an outside diameter of 27/64 inches. It’s not allowed in all tournaments, so check the rules for arrow size. This is a heavy shaft at 11.3 grains per inch, and so it’s going to work best indoors, at distances of about 20 yards.
• The competition shaft for ultimate performance in indoor archery events
• Incredible strength and unmatched performance
• 7178-T9 aerospace alloy
• Diamond polished anodized silver finish
• Super Uni bushing installed
• Guaranteed straightness: ± .001"
• Weight tolerance: ± 3/4%
• Strength (psi) 105,000
• 2712 (11.3 gpi)