Read 1 Customer ReviewsWrite Your Own Review
- Mixed feelings Review by dimitri
Value Quality Price
1) Ordered the #36 long and their labels have them as such, but on the scale they exceeded #42 @28".
2) The string groove was very abrasive, had to smooth it down with sand paper on both limbs
3) The ILF groove would not fit the SF-Forged riser. Had to do some sanding on one limb and a lot of sanding on the other. Still very tight and need to seriously partial-dry-fire to set them well or a major clank happens on first shot.
4) (minor) The print on them is off center
1) They have a smooooth drawing.
2) They come with individual sleeves.
For better or worse I am staying with them. The are a bit heavy for me but they are nicely smooth to at least 29.5".
(Posted on 3/12/15)