Flu-flu arrows are built for archers hunting small game and birds, or for those shooting at flying targets. The Gold Tip Twister Carbon Flu-Flu Arrow is built for short-distance, aerial shooting. It will slow down rapidly after a short flight, so you can find it with ease. And it’s made of Gold Tip’s Smart Carbon, so you know it will take a beating without breaking.
• The new standard in a high performance flu flu arrow
• Built to take on the unforgiving challenges of small game and bird hunting
• The twisted flu flu feather ensures short travel and "found" arrows
• Small .204" diameter coupled with Smart Carbon Technology
• 30" length, Accu-Tough insert installed
• 500 (7.6 gpi), 400 (9.5 gpi), 300 (10.4 gpi)
• Sold individually
Please note: fletching colors may vary from what is pictured.