Read 3 Customer ReviewsWrite Your Own Review
- Have to keep your eyes on it. Review by Perry
Quality Price Value
I had one of these and the module on the lower cam chewed up the cable. Got it replaced and it did the same thing. It has a sharp edge that tears up the lower cable so beware if you buy one.
(Posted on 8/29/14)
- Great bow, advanced engineering and well made. Finish is not durable. Review by Twisted_Pair
Quality Price Value
I got this bow as a warranty replacement for my Martin Fury. My wife shoots a Martin Phantom so we are familiar with Martin products.
Martin always seems to be in the shadows, even when they have cutting edge winners. This is no exception. It's a fast, quiet and stable bow (doesn't move after the shot). It's very well made and well engineered with great adjustability and options.
The problems I have are:
1. The finish is poorly applied, soft and easily damaged, scratched, marred and etc and the finish is NOT covered by Martin warranty.
2. This bow does not respond well to certain rests - while this is true of any bow; none as much as the Blade X4. I had the brand new NAP capture rest and the arrows would kick out of this bow no matter what I did - I could not tune this bow with that rest. With a Topoint whisker biscuit or Alien fall-away it works great.
It's also worth mentioning that even though the manual strictly forbids the string stop from touching the string or forcing it back - this bow shipped with the stop pushing my string back over 1/4" without further adjustment. I have to remove it and cut 1/2" off the end in order to comply with the book.
All in all a great bow backed by Martin's awesome warranty and a real accurate bow with enough speed to take down game or fill the spot in target shoots.
(Posted on 3/24/14)
- great bow! Review by jake toler
Price Value Quality
I bought this bow because it caught my eye at my local sporting goods store.
Now that i've had it for a little over 2 months i can honestly say that it
Is phenomenal. Absolutely 100% great bow. I recommend it for anyone.
(Posted on 3/4/14)