Choice of Champions - Erika Jones, Martin Damsbo, Braden Gellenthien, PJ Delouche, Seb Peineau, and many more choose Pilla to give them a visual advantage.
The functionality of the system is to provide the archer with optimal visual registration of the target, while managing light to allow the eye to relax and focus. Pilla has created a variety of frame geometries with no nose piece, offering the shooter no visual obstruction through the nasal part of the glasses. This is critical for archers who, until now, have had to remove their sunglasses, even when shooting in bright conditions, because of frame and nose obstruction.
When an archer has to remove their eyewear to shoot, the eye is shocked and this sudden change in light adversely affects the eyes ability to remain relaxed and focused. The use of an optically correct lens system designed for sunny and low light conditions provides an efficient piece of equipment to manage the performance of the most critical element of your equipment. Your eye.
• Consistent light into the eye means impacts never vary. No more lefts and rights, and no more eye fatigue
• Pilla Zeiss VIVX lenses are optically perfect, with more than twice the clarity of an average (polycarbonate) sunglass
• Easy-to-use lens changing system. Pilla lenses are interchangeable using our patented snap-tech technology or Neodymium Magnets
• Proper light management eliminates facial and muscle strain, allowing the athlete to relax and focus to compete at his or her full potential
Outlaw X7A Frame
• Unique, cutting-edge frame design
• High wrap version of the Outlaw frame geometry
• A great fit for a smaller to medium face and for women
• Carbon Fiber temples with titanium inner core can be formed to a customized fit
• Forked ends are designed to wrap around and cradle the back of the head, reducing weight on the front and eliminating the need for a nose piece
• High performance megol rubber brow bar is complete with "RAM-AIR" venting holes to push air down the back side of the lens and reduce any fogging
• Snap-tech lens changing system comes standard, making lens changing as easy as it gets
• Oversized lens allows for a completely unobstructed view across the nose bridge, making it the perfect archery glass
• Lens geometry eliminates stray light coming from extreme angles
• 7 base distortion free lens
• VIVX lenses exceed all world standards for optics
• ZEISS certified to be optical perfect
• Enhanced high definition color enhancement
• Refined filtration for maximum visual experience
• Superior resolution in lens design
• Crystal clear lens – front and backside multi-layer anti-reflective coatings
• Full application of proprietary Hydro-Pel coatings
• 35DC & 60DC features Chroma Shift Technology
• Designed to kill the red target element and enhance the center of the target
• Calms the eye and allows the eye to relax and focus on the dead center of the target with no visual distraction
Full Sun to Medium Light - 35DC
Medium Lighting - 42ED
Medium Light to Low Light - 60DC
Low Light - 76/78HC
for Archery Filtration information.