Choice of Champions - Erika Jones, Martin Damsbo, Braden Gellenthien, PJ Delouche, Seb Peineau, and many more choose Pilla to give them a visual advantage.
The functionality of the system is to provide the archer with optimal visual registration of the target, while managing light to allow the eye to relax and focus. Pilla has created a variety of frame geometries with no nose piece, offering the shooter no visual obstruction through the nasal part of the glasses. This is critical for archers who, until now, have had to remove their sunglasses, even when shooting in bright conditions, because of frame and nose obstruction.
When an archer has to remove their eyewear to shoot, the eye is shocked and this sudden change in light adversely affects the eyes ability to remain relaxed and focused. The use of an optically correct lens system designed for sunny and low light conditions provides an efficient piece of equipment to manage the performance of the most critical element of your equipment. Your eye.
• Consistent light into the eye means impacts never vary. No more lefts and rights, and no more eye fatigue
• Pilla Zeiss VIVX lenses are optically perfect, with more than twice the clarity of an average (polycarbonate) sunglass
• Easy-to-use lens changing system. Pilla lenses are interchangeable using our patented snap-tech technology or Neodymium Magnets
• Proper light management eliminates facial and muscle strain, allowing the athlete to relax and focus to compete at his or her full potential
Panther X2A Frame
• The Panther X2A has raised the level of comfort for mask frame technology and unique counter balancing temple geometry reducing all felt weight on the bridge of the nose
• Temples are fully adjustable (5 positions) from front to back for a customizable fit
• The fork temple geometry can easily be bent to the contour of the archers head, reducing the majority of the weight on the bridge of the shield sitting on the nose
• Snap-tech lens changing system comes standard, making lens changing as easy as it gets
• Oversized lens allows for a completely unobstructed view across the nose bridge allowing for perfect sighting
• Lens geometry provides a great wrap to eliminate stray light coming from extreme angles
• VIVX lenses exceed all world standards for optics
• ZEISS certified to be optical perfect
• Enhanced high definition color enhancement
• Refined filtration for maximum visual experience
• Superior resolution in lens design
• Crystal clear lens – front and backside multi-layer anti-reflective coatings
• Full application of proprietary Hydro-Pel coatings
Medium Lighting - 42ED
Low Light - 76/78HC
for Archery Filtration information.