Now Accepting Applications!Overview
Lancaster Archery Supply is an industry leading archery distributer and retailer. In addition to our thriving phone and web based sales center, we also support a physical location with a Retail Showroom. The Retail Salesperson is responsible to provide our client’s with excellent customer service and technical expertise that continually exceeds their expectations and is consistent with the values of the organization. Full-time and part-time positions are available with evening and weekend hours.
The Retail Salesperson reports to the Showroom Manager and promotes all facets of archery as a sport to our customers.
• Welcomes customers by greeting them and offering assistance
• Direct customers by escorting them to archery equipment and suggesting products
• Advise customer by answering questions and providing information on products
• Help customers make selections by building customer confidence and offering technical advice
• Properly fit, advise and recommend archery equipment choices for customers
• Learn technical aspects of bow set-up, tuning, trouble-shooting and arrow building
• Repair and warranty archery equipment for customers
• Instruct customers on shooting form and range safety
• Document sale by creating or updating customer profile records
• Process payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash, credit cards, gift cards etc.
• Assist in merchandising and facing product displays to keep them fresh and well stocked
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Ability to approach customers with an enthusiastic attitude
• Passion for archery as an all-encompassing sport, with experience in at least one discipline
• Previous retail experience preferred but not necessary
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Self-motivating, able to work independently and in a team
• Able to work evening and weekend hours
How to Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to [email protected].