Return Authorization Form
We Value Your Satisfaction
Your satisfaction is important to Lancaster Archery. If we have made an error while fulfilling your order, please call or e-mail us immediately and we will do everything possible to correct the situation. If you are still not satisfied with your purchase, you may return any qualified items for a replacement or refund within 15 days of delivery.
All returns require a Return Authorization Number. The RA number must be printed on the outside of the return shipment. To obtain a Return Authorization Number for your order, please complete and submit the Return Authorization Form below.
After submitting this Return Request, you will be contacted by customer service with additional information related to your return. If your return is authorized, you will be provided with an RA number and shipping instructions for your return shipment. Packages shipped without an RA number will not be accepted. Any balance due following an item replacement will be charged to the card used for your original order.
- Unless noted at purchase, all merchandise purchased from Lancaster Archery Supply may be returned for a replacement or refund (excluding shipping charges) within 15 days from date of shipment.
- All return shipments must display a Return Authorization Number printed clearly on the outside of the package.
- Returns must be unused, in new condition, and in the original sealed manufacturer's packaging (including Styrofoam/packing material, plastic bags, accessories, all parts, screws, tools, manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.).
- Special or personalized orders, close-outs, specials, software, books, CD's, 'cut arrows/shafts, etc. may not be returned under any circumstance other than to replace an item due to defective product.
- Our acceptance of a UPS/USPS package does not constitute approval of a returned item. Approval of returned merchandise is at the sole discretion of LAS as to the item's condition and ability to be returned.
- Returns received after 30 days will carry a 20% restocking fee.
- Returned items that are not in original packaging and/or showing any signs of use, installation or wear will carry a 20% restocking fee or may be refused entirely depending upon the severity of wear.
- Lancaster Archery reserves the right to refuse the return of any product that is used, damaged or un-sellable for any reason.
- Return shipping will only be refunded in the event of an error made by LAS. All COD's sent to LAS will be refused/returned to sender.