Hover over image to zoom
Please Read: Archery Safety Guidelines
Live TechXpert Help
Talk to a TechXpert about
Click Here to Chat with a Techxpert
Samick Little Fox 48" Takedown Bow
- Product Description
• Economical, entry level bow
• Riser: White Oak, Dymondwood, and Maple
• Limbs: Hard Maple and Black Fiberglass
• Phenolic reinforced limb tips
• Single tapered knob and metal limb pocket design
• Riser cut past center with crowned shelf
• Features plunger, stabilizer, and sight/quiver bushings
• AMO Length: 48"
• Recommended Brace Height: 6.25-7.25"
Archery Style Recreational, Traditional Bow Length 48" TD Recurve Type Bolt-On Skill Level Beginner
Read 2 Customer ReviewsWrite Your Own Review
- Samick Little Fox ow Review by LittleFox
Price Value Quality
Just got this bow last week and was amazed at how brilliant it is. I used this bow for the first time at my local archery club and everyone was amazed when I told them the price and are now looking for the same bow. I highly recommend this bow to beginners.
(Posted on 2/21/13)
- Nice Youth Bow but not as pictured Review by MrSinister
Value Quality Price
Just got the samick little fox. Looks like the usual samick construction. Not at all flawless in finish but a nice looking little bow. I am greatly disappointed in the bow not matching the image or description. If you look at the photo it shows the riser being cut past center just like the sage and in the description it also clearly states cut past center. The bow is only cut to center a smooth shelf not cut past center and not as pictured. That was my reason for purchase to upgrade him to a center shot recurve and this is not that. They either need to make what they advertise or change the item listings.
(Posted on 2/2/13)