Please Read: Archery Safety Guidelines
Live TechXpert Help
Talk to a TechXpert about Samick Little Fox 48" Takedown BowClick Here to Chat with a TechXpert
Samick Little Fox 48" Takedown Bow
Item # BUNDLE3880154
- Product Description
- Product Description
• Economical, entry level bow
• Riser: White Oak, Dymondwood, and Maple
• Limbs: Hard Maple and Black Fiberglass
• Phenolic reinforced limb tips
• Single tapered knob and metal limb pocket design
• Riser cut past center with crowned shelf
• Features plunger, stabilizer, and sight/quiver bushings
• AMO Length: 48"
• Recommended Brace Height: 6.25-7.25"
Read 3 Customer ReviewsWrite Your Own Review
- Excellent youth bow Review by FullTiltArchery
Quality Price Value
I have been involved with archery for almost 40 years and I refuse to buy my children a toy bow. I currently have 4 different Samick bows for my kids to shoot, because I am very impressed with the quality and price. I bought the little fox for my 12 year old daughter this summer, because she has outgrown her Samick Polaris riser. She has been shooting this for about 6 months now with no issues at all. Actually I am ordering a set of 20# limbs for it for Christmas. I wouldn't hesitate buying this bow again.
(Posted on 10/13/14)
- Samick Little Fox ow Review by LittleFox
Price Value Quality
Just got this bow last week and was amazed at how brilliant it is. I used this bow for the first time at my local archery club and everyone was amazed when I told them the price and are now looking for the same bow. I highly recommend this bow to beginners.
(Posted on 2/21/13)
- Nice Youth Bow but not as pictured Review by MrSinister
Value Quality Price
Just got the samick little fox. Looks like the usual samick construction. Not at all flawless in finish but a nice looking little bow. I am greatly disappointed in the bow not matching the image or description. If you look at the photo it shows the riser being cut past center just like the sage and in the description it also clearly states cut past center. The bow is only cut to center a smooth shelf not cut past center and not as pictured. That was my reason for purchase to upgrade him to a center shot recurve and this is not that. They either need to make what they advertise or change the item listings.
(Posted on 2/2/13)