No other platform puts more tournament-dominating accuracy and consistency in the hands of aspiring archers than the new Specialist II from Bowtech.
- Precision more attainable than ever
- No other platform puts more tournament-dominating accuracy and consistency in the hands of aspiring archers than the new Specialist II
- Its simple-to-tune Binary Cam system keeps cams perfectly synchronized for optimum nock travel
- While its extended 38” axle-to-axle length and forgiving 7 1/8” brace height make next-level precision more attainable than ever before
- Features all the characteristics of high end target bows: adjustable sight height, adjustable Clutch Grip system, long axle to axle for stability, Orbit Vibration Damper and most of all, Binary Cam technology
- Provides stability, tunability and technology competitors can't match
- It’s even the perfect bow for the finger shooter or long draw hunter
- Axle-to-axle: 38"
- Brace height: 7 1/8"
- Let-off: 80%
- Speed: 322 FPS (IBO)
- Mass weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Draw length: 23"-32.5"
- Draw weight: 40, 50, & 60 lb limb options
- Available in both right and left hand
- Available colors: Black, OD Green, Smoke Grey, & Flat Dark Earth
|Axle to Axle||38"|
|Weight (lbs.)||4.5 lbs.|
|Is 3D Archery||No|
|Is Compound Target||No|
Write Your Own Review