Look for this bow to win all kinds of pro tournaments in 3D and target competitions. It's built for precision accuracy.
- Compound archery's most dominant bow line re-imagined
- New wider riser adds rigidity throughout the sight and rest-mounting locations, while added cutouts minimize weight
- Riser design also features 3D Damping to reduce post-shot vibration
- The TRX 40 is powered by the highly efficient Crosscentric Cam system to deliver accurate energy with an incredibly smooth draw
- Ultra-strong AVS bearings increase stability and consistency of this proven cam system
- Enlarged diameter stabilizer bushing also increases stiffness of shooters' stabilizer set up, enhancing accuracy
- Brace height: 7”
- Axle to axle: 40"
- IBO Speed: 329 fps @ 80 % mod | 325 fps @ 70V % mod
- Mass weight: 4.77 lbs
- Let-off: 70V % or 80 %
- Draw weight: 50 lb, 60 lb, & 70 lb
- Draw length: 25 1/2"- 32"
- Cam: C3X
|Axle to Axle||40"|
|Let Off||70V or 80 %|
|Speed||up to 329 fps|
|Weight (lbs.)||4.7 lbs.|
Write Your Own Review