The all new PSE Citation Target Bow combines the tournament proven Evolve Cam with a completely redesigned shoot-through riser. Specifically the Citation 40 SE features a deflex riser much like the extremely shootable Supra Focus. The addition of the shoot though riser provides unmatched rigidity and accuracy.
- Features dual stainless steel 5/16" x 24 thread stabilizer bushings on the face (archer side) and back (target side) of the bow
- Both locations offer a high position under the archers hands, and a lower position at the bottom of the riser, these allow for the ultimate archer comfort, tune, and adjustability
- PSE roller glide provides reduced torque and pivoting cable rod allows for custom arrow clearance and tune
- 1/4" axles add rock solid stability to a wide track limb stance that is connected to the riser by an all new Limb pocket system
- Deflex riser with a bow hand forward position allows for increased brace height and forgiveness within the system
- Adjustable Evolve Cam allows for archer and bow to be perfectly matched, the Evolve Cam SE provides 10% let off adjustment on the string stop
- Axle-to-Axle: 40”
- Brace Height: 7-3/4”
- IBO Speed: 314-306
- Let-off: 75%-65%
- Mass Weight: 5.3 lbs.
- Draw Length: 28”-33 ½”
- Max turns from bottom: 14 turns