- Combines the hottest technology with the hottest features archers demand!
- Dovetail version featuring a 6” carbon bar, designed with the most Advanced Composite Carbon Technology and a higher weight to strength ratio as compared to similar aluminum models
- Paired with a X-41 scope and .019" green fiber optic ring pin, measuring 1 3/4” diameter for a wide field of view
- High resistance to wind due to creative machining of intricate cutouts and chamfers
- Patent pending Accu-Clicks make this state-of-the-art single pin slider function like a multi-pin sight
- Accu-Clicks can be set at a specific distance (i.e. 20 yards, 30 yards, etc.) so that the slider will stop where you want it. Simply “pick” your distance, “click” it into place, and “stick” your target!
- 45 degree rear-facing sight scale allows easy recognition of where the sight pointer is set, which is teamed with Accu-Clicks that allow the archer to easily set their sight from an arm’s length away!
- Patent pending, adjustable Red Elevation Tension Lever provides the archer with their own personal choice of how easily the sight slides along the elevation bar
- ALL axis leveling capabilities from the first axis adjustment where NO shims are needed to the ever popular, separate 2nd and 3rd axis leveling on the head of the scope attachment!
- Windage Lock Button, when engaged, does not allow the micro-adjustable windage knob to turn
- Superior Windage Dovetail Guide System provides Zero backlash
- Sight ships in RH configuration but is completely ambidextrous
Axcel Sight Light is not included (sold separately)
|Do Not Ship International||No|
Write Your Own Review