Podcast: Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan is an icon in the archery world. He's arguably the most accomplished, competitive 3-D archer in history; he and his wife, Samantha, have a successful TV hunting show; and he's a marketing machine. People want to know what he's doing, what he's wearing, what he's shooting and where he's going.
Levi recently took time out from his hectic schedule to sit down with LAS podcast host P.J. Reilly to talk about the 2017 3-D season, his upcoming OPA tournament and lots of other interesting facets of his life and career.
In this podcast, you will learn:
- What it's been like for Levi and Samantha this year after their highly-publicized switch from Elite Archery back to Mathews.
- How it felt to get his first win of the season with his Mathews bow, and what he did to make it happen.
- How he and Samantha plan to adjust their schedules with Samantha expecting the couple's second child in early November - right at the peak of hunting season.
- How he got involved with the Bow Life brand, and what it means to him and Samantha.
- What's new and improved for the Organization of Professional Archery's (OPA) tournament this summer, and what it was like for him last year when rain and heavy fog nearly scuttled the critical last day of competition.
"What I didn't have a grasp on was how much stress and pressure is on you....," he said. "On Sunday last year, when we had that bad weather, I thought I might have to call the event...People don't understand. You're not trying to get out easy. You don't want to make those decisions, but you're the guy that's standing there, and everybody's looking at you going, 'What are we going to do today?'"
If you have any questions or comments for Lancaster Archery about this podcast, please email us at [email protected]