ConQuest Scent Heat Seeker Hot Doe Test Kit
Item # 7410017
Notice: Effective May 10, 2021 - All natural, deer-derived hunting lures (urine and glandular secretions) are banned from possession, sale, and use in the State of New Jersey.
Synthetic lures and lures not made from any deer fluid or tissue are legal to possess, sell, and use.
• Science teams up with nature to determine whether estrus pheromones are in the air
• Step 1: Find a spot where does will likely pee; scrapes, feeding stations, trail intersections are great places the try
• Step 2: Activate the test strip; stick the card on a holder and squirt the activator on the card
• Place the activator in the ground in the place you think a doe has peed and cover with the plastic shroud
• Step 3: Check for "RED", if the card turns red estrus pheromones are present and receptive does are in the area
• 1/2 oz. of exclusive Heat Seaker solution
• 8 test strips (may be used twice if no reaction on the first try)
• 1 card holder
• 1 plastic cover shroud
• 4 shroud spikes