Competitive barebow archers are really going to like the Gillo G1 Recurve Riser. It’s got recessed weight pockets under the handle, and accepts weighted plates, which allow the barebow archer to add a lot of mass to the bottom of this bow. Risers are available in 25- and 27-inch lengths.
• The first recurve riser from the Gillo Gold Medal range launched by 11 time World Champion Michele (Gillo) Frangilli
• Designed for both Olympic style recurve competition as well as barebow style
• CNC 6061 T6 aluminum
• Matte anodized finish
• Compatible with all ILF limbs
• Lateral limb adjustments
• Steel electro plated limb bolts
• Special compartments for optional barebow balancing weights
• Gold color anodized aluminum compartment cover
• 3 front and rear stabilizer holes
• Special flo. yellow 3D printed plastic medium grip
• 25" length, weighs 2.97 lbs.
• Includes long clicker plate, warranty card and 4 allen wrenches
|Is Olympic Recurve||No|