This is a great choice for the serious Olympic recurve archer who plans on competing at the highest level.
• A culmination of everything Hoyt has brought to the industry to create the most accurate recurve bow to date
• Structural changes in the handle to move the weight toward each end of the riser for a more balanced feel
• Crisp, dynamic and controlled shot reaction provides a consistent feel shot after shot
• Modular Weight System allows for riser weight customization enabling you to fine tune your setup
• Newly designed collet style tiller bolt keeps your limbs in alignment and creates a more stable shooting platform
• All new dovetail block is a more stable and easier to adjust system that allows you to move your limbs in and out with solid locking set screws ensures nothing moves on you
• Patented limb rockers dynamically balances the limb tip from brace to full draw by rocking the limb with shims on either side of the limb at the dovetail block
• Dynamics flex control flexes evenly on each side to work in harmony with the top and bottom limb
• VertaTune plate system allows you to position your plunger in a high, medium, and low position allowing for 6mm of overall adjustment
• Laser etched graduated markings allow you to track the placement of your clicker along the VertaTune plate for precise and consistent adjustments
• Accepts all Formula style limbs
• Length: 25”
• Weight: 2.8 lbs.