Lancaster Archery Supply is an industry leading archery distributor and retailer. In addition to our thriving phone and web-based sales center, we also support a physical location with a pro shop and an archery training academy.
The Retail Salesperson is responsible for providing excellent customer service while assisting customers with archery equipment purchase. They total purchases, process payment (checks, cash, credit cards, gift cards, etc.) on the cash register and update customer profile records. The Retail Salesperson will assist with merchandising and facing product displays to keep them clean, organized and well stocked. Properly fit and offer guidance on archery equipment choices for customers. Learn technical aspects of bow set-up, tuning, trouble-shooting and arrow building.
- Must be available to work evening and weekend hours
- Ability to approach customers with an enthusiastic attitude
- Archery Knowledge a plus
- Previous retail experience preferred but not necessary
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining organization
- Self-motivating, able to work independently and in a team
- Employee Discount
Job Type: Part Time
How to Apply: