Lancaster Archery Supply is an industry leading archery distributor and retailer. In addition to our thriving phone and web-based sales center, we also support a physical location with a pro shop and an archery training academy.
The Pro Shop Techxpert is responsible for providing excellent customer service while assisting customers with archery equipment purchase, providing advice on archery equipment selection, proper fit, shooting form and range safety. The TechXpert is also responsible for bow set-up, tuning, trouble-shooting and arrow building services. They assist customers at check out and with warranty services. TechXperts must maintain active and dynamic knowledge of archery products in inventory.
• Passion for archery as an all-encompassing sport, with experience in at least one discipline. (Please include all archery knowledge/experience when applying to this position)
• Previous retail experience preferred
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Self-motivating; able to work independently and in a team
• Able to work day/evening and weekend hours
• 401k with 3% Contribution and Profit Sharing
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
• Employee Discount
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply: