Shibuya Chung-Tae Kim Aluminum Finger Tab
Item # 3960096
Designed in collaboration with Kim Chung-Tae.
Here's a highly adjustable finger tab for all levels of Olympic recurve archers who are looking for lots of options built into one tab.
• Concept designed by Gold Medalist Kim Chung-Tae
• Adjustable ledge fits flush with the upper edge of the cordovan face
• No screws or other protrusions on the thumb side
• Comfortable finger spacer with removable silicon rubber cover
• Raised edge on finger spacer to prevent rotating in the hand
• Adjustable length finger loop, fastened with a singer screw (no more clunky fasteners and excess material)
• Cordovan face and backing leather is selected for the best thickness and smoothness in every tab
• Machined aluminum parts make for a durable, long lasting tab