- Reinforced model of the ATF riser which was used by top world class athletes in 2018 and 2019
- More balanced riser than previously built, riser flex now happens equally above the grip as below the grip for an extremely stable shooting platform
- Anti-torsional 45-degree cross design, which was the strong point of the existing ATF model, minimizes bow torque left and right, reducing the unnecessary movement during shooting.
- Offers the option of added weights or dampers at the top, middle or bottom of the riser as well as below the grip
- Enhancing the features of the aluminum riser & increasing stiffness, while maintaining the same net weight as the ATF
- Construction: Aluminum / CNC machined
- ILF compatible
- Length: 25"
- Weight: 2.87 lbs (1300 g)
|Is 3D Archery||No|
|Is Olympic Recurve||No|
Write Your Own Review